TechExcel is excited to announce the release of DevSuite 9.1 featuring improved hybrid agile support for requirement and quality integrated agile development and MyDevSuite for iPad and Android tablet users. There will be a Webinar Thursday, October 18, 2012 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT during which Product Managers will showcase new features and enhancements of DevSuite 9.1 including:
- Improved Support of Agile Methods - Whether you're implementing a pure Agile project or hybrid agile with integrated requirement and quality management the new DevSuite story boards, task boards, reporting, and planning and review tools will make it even easier to manage your project.
- New DevTrack and DevSpec Reporting - DevSuite reports have never looked better! See the new integrated report view that allows you to view reports within the sub-project tree allowing you to easily view reports based on a particular sprint, milestone or sub-project.
- MyDevSuite 2.0 for iPad and Android Tablets - The latest version of MyDevSuite allows users to view DevSpec and DevTrack reports, filter users and status when viewing issue lists and much more!
- DevTest Integration with Third Party Bug Tracking Tools - Now associate test results, from the leading test management solution, DevTest, with third party bug tracking tools such as JIRA®, Bugzilla® and Mantis®.
- Introducing the DevSuite Portfolio View - Using this new module you can quickly make business decisions by reviewing project health through risk, financials and customer satisfaction indicators for each project.
- Enhanced MS-Word Integration - Seamless 2-way sync with automatic creation of child specification, and view child spec requirements within a Word document via the converted Flash of PDF using a web browser.
View a recording of the Webinar now at: http://youtu.be/PK4kaVSm5wA
Also don't miss our related webinar - DevSuite for Integrated Requirement, Quality and Agile Management with Dr. Tieren Zhou.
Register now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/428401290
Contact your sales representative to learn more about our current DevSuite 9.1 special promotions:
Upgrade to DevSuite
Current DevTrack and/or DevTest customers, with active maintenance plans, can upgrade up to 10 licenses to DevSuite, bundled with KnowledgeWise, DevSpec, DevTrack and DevTrack at no cost. We'll even include one year of free maintenance on the upgraded licenses.
Upgrade to DevSuite Multi-site at 50% off
DevSuite Multi-site enable your remote teams to have the same access performance as your local teams. DevSuite 9.1 Multi- Site let you install multiple database servers and document servers and sync all data real time. This offer is available until the end of 2012.